Tuesday 24 November 2015

The Struggling Pair.

It's dark already out there and the rain has been coming down gently all day. Well at least what I have seen of the day, it was mighty hard to wake up and after some days a little easier it was nearly lunch time when I emerged

Emptiness abounds in the main, not too low, around -1, not too anxious, I don't have a scale for that but I am functioning, but still the exhaustion goes on. It was not a wasted day though as the lovely Dory came to visit and took me to lunch at The White Horse. We only had starters and dessert but it was very good. A chance to catch up, she is really finding life tough too. That I can't get out of bed feeling is very prominent for her too. Even harder as she is a morning person. We both look tired and have little motivation to do much.

I'm still off for another week so no need to panic but I would have hoped there would be an upward shift by now. When will it come?

Despite only a light lunch I really am not hungry and cooking seems beyond me. I have in the main been cooking but not today. Perhaps just a sandwich. The pheasant came out well eventually, I had to put it back in twice as it wasn't cooked. Hugh Fearley-Whittingstall might need to amend his cooking advice, 30 minutes was way too short. I will try to remember for next time.

Tomorrow will be here soon enough. I hope to go to St Albans but not if I'm as tired as I was today. If not it will be another day staring at the TV-not much fun.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment