Saturday 28 November 2015

Puccini and Indecision.

For the first time in a while I have turned to Puccini for my accompaniment on a dull afternoon. Once again I woke very late as the tiredness dragged me down. I have done very little except some washing and shopping. The last hour has been spent perusing a number of my many cook books to decide what to do with some good chuck steak. I still can't make my mind but suspect I will revert to a curry.

It sums up my day, indecisive, detached and not very interested. Just a day for nothing really, not much worth going out for.

Another day ticks by towards my return. I feel no nearer to being ready for it than the day I saw my GP. When do I make decisions on what next? Leave and give it a go? Or plays safe, follow advice of those who know me well and take longer? Neither is very appealing.

So I listen to Puccini, think and do nothing. It is a nothing kind of a day.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment