Wednesday 1 January 2014

Unwell.

The rain has been hammering down all day. It is not nice out there as 2014 dawns. I'm not sure where I am today. Despite my mood and anxiety problems of yesterday I did you out for New Year. The experience was mixed as for much of the time the darkness of my madness seemed most enticing. I can't remember when I last felt like that. I came close to taking my emergency stash of Risperidone. But I didn't. It was a good night and a fitting send off for Jeff.

I awoke this morning not hungover but with my tonsils aflame and struggling to swallow. My annual bout of tonsillitis has arrived, I'm hoping it lasts only a short while, really doesn't feel good today. I still restless and hungry but unable to eat. Not what I need as my holiday draws to a close. Mentally I'm not where I was but the troubles of yesterday are still here today. Maybe going back to work on Monday will be a blessing. More MSc work needs to be done before that.

For now I blankly look at the TV, feel very sleepy and not up to doing anything really. I must eat though. More tomorrow.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment