Friday 31 January 2014

Chinese New Year.

Happy New Year to all my Chinese friends. We enter the year of the horse and as the year begins I've finally started to feel better. I'm still coughing but have more energy and am less constricted. Let us hope this is the start of recovery.

I will go to the Fu Hao tonight to celebrate with Lin and Yang. Tomorrow I catch a train to see Miriam via a lunch date with Jayne in Cambridge. Superbowl coming up on Sunday. Then the season is over until next September. By then I will be 45.

With luck I will be back at work the latter part of next week. In the meantime, I will read and relax. Can't believe January is nearly over. Today marks day 31 of this awful illness. February will only get better. See you when I get back next week.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment