Tuesday 28 January 2014

Return Ticket.

A week on from the visit to a the Doctor at which I first became aware of the possibility of whooping cough I have not improved much. The coughing is at a lull this afternoon but I'm certain will come again. So I will visit the same Doctor tomorrow to see what the next course of action is. I remain dead tired most of the time so it is a struggle to do much.

So here on a Wednesday afternoon I'm listening to a Mozart string quartet, enjoying the scent of rosemary, garlic, and thyme pervading from the kitchen along with my beloved belly pork, I'm contemplating what to do next.

I did achieve something today by submitting my MSc assignment and powerpoint. That was a relief. I will take a break from studies for a week or 2 before ploughing ahead with the next module which is delivered on line. After that who knows where I will be. Better I hope.

My mood still hovers around the 0 to -1 point on the scale after my slightly better day yesterday. It is so hard to feel upbeat when I feel unwell. But there has been no crash.

Perhaps I will watch another film tonight. But first some reading. I'm getting quite into "Seven Pillars of Wisdom". Some way to go yet though, it's a mighty long book.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment