Sunday 26 January 2014

Another Wet Day.

Staring out the window the rain of pouring down again. What a wet winter it has been, reminds me of 2000/01 when it poured and poured. My life was not good then. It would not be until the following summer that I found salvation in risperidone. We have been lucky here avoiding devastating floods that have hit the south west and southern England. Living on the 2nd floor on a hill should make me safe.

So what of today? I slept a little better but find myself shaky and achy as it seems the fever has returned. The exhaustion remains too. Must go back to the doctor on Tuesday.

As an interlude I'm hoping to meet Dory tomorrow. I've not seen her since early December. We have tried but illness and unexpected work have derailed our chances. I think I might take her out to the Waggoners for a bar lunch. Can't afford the restaurant after such a long month but pay day is in sight.

Having not really been in a fit state during Jeff's funeral I will remember him and another friend Tom who died recently by listening to requiems. Must hear the Verdi as I'm supposed to be singing it in March. Not a piece I know. Mozart too I think, not listened to that for ages.

Having eaten little yesterday I think I need to eat lunch. I'm making a parsley soup then Singapore chilli crab tonight. No roast dinner, may do something in the week. I have no plans to go out. It's not very inviting anyway.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment