Thursday 23 January 2014

A Better Night.

Last night proved more successful in my pursuit of recuperating than I expected. After better sleep-only up twice with coughing fits-today I have felt somewhat more alive than of late. But I've been here before. Each day is different with this illness that may or may not be whooping cough.

With some more energy I spent some time on my assignment. 3 hours later it is almost complete. The dreaded referencing is done and there are only 2 more short sections to complete. I did not deliver my presentation as planned today-too infectious. But having spoken to my tutor she has agreed that I can submit my assignment and PowerPoint electronically. So it should all go off in the next few days.

I'm anxious about tomorrow though. It is Jeff's funeral and there will be a huge turn out. I'm terrified I will infect others so will have to keep my distance. I'm also fearful that I will have a coughing fit at a critical point in the service so I will seek to sit near an exit.

With the exception of a brief visit to the shop I have not been out all day. Getting a bit stir crazy now so may pop out for a while later. I have lamb for dinner which I will flash fry with spring onions, hoisin sauce and a little soy. Hope it's good.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment