Thursday 2 January 2014

The Sun Comes Out.

After what seems like endless weeks of rain and storms the sun finally came out today. I awoke late still feeling unwell. It is hard to swallow and hurts when I cough but it is not as bad as yesterday. With the sun finally appearing I donned my shades and popped out for a couple of hours. I find myself feeling guilty for wasting study time. It still feels as if I haven't done enough work. Yet the evidence says otherwise.

When I got home I put some Mozart on and finally undertook a SWOT analysis for my project. It was actually quite easy. I already have the basis for my assignment after the mammoth Wagner evening before the holiday. Now I just need the confidence to match evidence and references to each section and it should write itself. The presentation poses no fears. Despite being encouraged to be as visual as possible that is not my strength so in the main I will stick with my strength as a public speaker. With luck by the end of tomorrow I will be in a position to put flesh on the bones of the work.

As for the rest of today I still need to rest up and listen to my Mozart. I need to talk to dad but as he has lost his mobile and his call blocker keeps blocking me out I will have to rely on him calling me. My mood is certainly not where it was at 2 days ago but I'm not firing on a high. That would be good but as ever I need to keep a check on that. Until next time.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment