Tuesday 21 January 2014

Seeking Advice.

Day 20 and I'm still ill. I never believed this ailment whatever it is would go on this long. So I'm bowing to the inevitable and consulting a Doctor this afternoon. If it is a virus there is nothing that can be done. Only if it has become an infection will antibiotics become an option. All will be revealed at 3.10 pm assuming they are not running late.

My mood is okay buoyed somewhat by a very encouraging message from my tutor about my presentation on Thursday. I did make it in for a few hours yesterday as there were some things that could not wait any longer. Managed to do my powerpoint and e mail it off. A resounding success and have been told I have passed already. Whether I'm still standing to deliver it on Thursday morning is anyone's guess. Let's hope so. If not I suppose I will just have to keep working on the assignment for submission in 2 weeks. Actually it is all done but the referencing.

With luck-and I need it with technology-I will be ordering the required 30 plus copies of "Charon's Ferry" later. That will trigger its release onto the wider book market. At present it is only available from the publisher's website which can be somewhat temperamental. Once it's out I will put the link on here. Hopefully we will have a launch in the next month. Aiming for Wednesday 19th February. Not confirmed yet but that is the plan.

And now off to see said Doctor-my fate in the hands of others once again. I find that troubling. But I need to get this sorted. More soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment