Tuesday 29 March 2016

Just Tuesday.

The rain is coming down once again. Tuesday, only Tuesday. Indoors after a day of bits and pieces there is little to entice me out. Instead I'm listening to the music of Telemann on the radio and cooking bangers and mash. Not any old bangers but wild boar. Great thick sausages that need the oven to cook them through.

Despite the rain I am much better than yesterday. The anxiety has disappeared as quickly as it came. I am dreading tomorrow's appraisal, the longest and most pointless 2 hours of my working life. I suppose I should be thankful I've not had to go through that for some years. Always hard answering vague ideas of "where do you think you will be in 2-3 years time?" How am I supposed to know that? Had I answered 4 years ago it would have been not here. Yet here I am and remain.

Something interesting came up today though. A friend of mine called Matt who is very accomplished semi pro photography asked he could shoot me for a piece he is doing on people from Hythe. Slightly baffled why he would be interested in me but for some reason he is. Will do that when things settle after dad has moved.

My mood diary was completed today. Not as upbeat as I had hoped. Yesterday rated a -3. But my many friends rally round in dark times even if I always try to shut them out.

On this short week I wish you all well. I never did get my Easter egg. Maybe buy one next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment