Monday 14 March 2016

Taking the Plunge.

Today I did something that may shape my future. Whether it works out in my favour we will know in a few weeks. Taking a risk is the only way to move on. So I did what I set out to do in the plan I feared had been derailed before it started. In some ways it is going back to a future that could and should have happened a long time ago. My friend Heather believes things happen for a reason. I don't know if she is right but I know what I would like to happen. Whether it does or not is in the hands of others.

There was little to report on today. I made it into the kitchen to do some very nice Cambodian pork with noodles. I'm very familiar with Thai and Vietnamese, less so Cambodian. Many of the ingredients are similar just different combinations. I was impressed with what I had.

Thursday marks dad's birthday. I will travel down on the train to see him for a belated celebration on Friday. Seems ages since I saw him but in reality only a few weeks.

The week ahead looks busy. But it keeps me occupied and stops me thinking too much of other things that cause anxiety. I feel quite calm now. May tomorrow be ever thus.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment