Saturday 26 March 2016

Another Milestone.

As I write there have been exactly 34,000 hits on my blog since I started. When it all began I assumed no one was interested. Yet here we are. I suppose some people somewhere feel I have something interesting to write.

So to another Saturday. Very tired again when I woke. The sun has disappeared and severe weather warnings are out for later. Once I got my head in gear I took a little drive out to The Waggoners to see Amber and Laurent. Then to the butcher for supplies; even got some wild boar sausages that I will have on Monday.

With little on my mind turns to tedious domesticity. This is just a break in the cleaning. Hoover next. I lead such an interesting life. Sometimes I feel a little lost on long weekends. Never quite know what to do with myself. Film later maybe.

Mood wise I feel a bit flat. Around a boring 0 on my scale. The past few weeks have been much better for me. On those days that sense that I'm a fraud and was faking my illness before Christmas comes back. Can anyone really recall the dark times when we are back in the light? The mind won't let us remember-thank goodness.

Must get on though, see you all soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment