Saturday 16 January 2016

That's Enough for Today.

As I feared after my efforts to return to work last week today has been a complete write off. Desperately tired I staggered out of bed at midday, I could so easily have turned over and gone back to sleep, and quickly decided to cancel today. I real really bad for missing Katherine's party but I'm simply not up to it.

The most I achieved today was surviving a busy supermarket and getting my haircut. On a day of nothing I really should return to my kitchen but it is not to be. I've had enough for the day.

So a quiet night of cricket highlights-what a performance by England today- and Inspector Morse. Let us hope tomorrow is better. It will not be long before I'm back in the stress. The plan is to alternate full then part days next week. I need to find some energy from somewhere. Sleep, more sleep.

In my quiet though I will still think of Katherine and Trapper, the living and the dead.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment