Sunday 24 January 2016

Curiously Warm.

As the eastern seaboard of the USA freezes under huge snow falls from the storm my part of the world is strangely warm. It being Sunday I haven't really ventured out much but when I did I was pleasantly surprised.

In my flat it has been a regular Sunday. The paper, Mozart and a little blogging. A chicken is on the menu tonight. I did invite my friend Jeni but she is unwell so we will have to meet another day. I got up a little earlier but it didn't make me feel less anxious. That sense of tomorrow is Monday does not feel great. The plan is to work full time next week and see how we go.

Sometimes I wonder where all this anxiety comes from. It was never really a part of my life until I went through the summer of 2007 when I knew that I had to uproot my entire life to come here and everything that could go wrong did go wrong. And debt was the result that took years to combat. Much as I feel I need to move on from my life as it is that brings even greater fears. Yet there are fears of staying put.

4 years have now gone by since I wrote my piece on here entitled "Should I Stay or Should I Go?" I still feel the latter weighing heavily on me but nothing that I have done since has allowed me to change. I live in the same place, have the same job and remain at a crossroads with no signs to guide me. So the best I can do is take each day as it comes, try to switch off when necessary and bide my time. Biding time can be frustrating but things do move in life so let us hope the fates shine a light on me soon.

I Heard a Voice.

2 comments:

  1. If you would like help with emotional AL or physical ailments essential oils are amazing. Help balance everything out. I am a doTERRA wellness advocate if you have any interest in them please let me know. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also might I point you in the direction of access consciousness. If yiu look into it it may seem strange but it has helped me out quite a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete