Wednesday 26 August 2015

A Biblical Downpour.

God it is wet out there. It has been hurling it down almost all day. The car park at the back of my flat is like a lake, I got soaked through in town and I'm not sure I've seen rain like this since I was in Japan. It is of Biblical proportions! Miriam is going to Glyndebourne today, don't give her much chance for her picnic.

Rain aside you fine me tired but okay. The troubled sleep came back again last night. It is almost like it was when I smoked. No full ashtray now though. I haven't had a cigarette since May 2014 and despite being 2 stone heavier I do not regret giving up. Rarely been tempted and am determined to continue.

Despite the return of the bad dreams it is good to be resting. I spent too long at work really, needed some nothing time before this. But it wasn't to be. My mood is on the + side but not too up. Just nice. I'm busy sorting my birthday plans. The Waggoners have asked for orders in advance and it is always a challenge co-ordinating 11 replies in just a couple of days. Friday I plan to be at Borough Market with Dory. Maybe my holiday time is going too quickly. But the older we get the quicker it goes.

Let's hope the sun returns soon, don't want my birthday celebrated in a monsoon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment