Sunday 6 December 2015

A Short Intermission.

Hello! How are you all? After my somewhat prolific writings of November on here no doubt you are probably surprised by my days of silence. Or maybe pleased? It was but a brief intermission as I had a friend staying for the weekend.

We had quite a nice time topped off today with rare roast beef at The Waggoners. I think I needed a change. I think I'm inching forwards towards what one might loosely term recovery. But I'm not there yet. Having been told to phone at midnight on Thursday to get an appointment with my GP it was somewhat disappointing to learn there wasn't a single appointment with any GP that day. When I went into the surgery I was informed my GP has no pre bookable appointments until 5th January. Clearly ludicrous. But for once a receptionist helped and sent him a message asking for an extension of the sick note. Assuming that is okay I aim to return on Tuesday 15th. It will only be for a few days but it is a start.

I do however have to move tomorrow as my car is booked in for the MOT. Always a nervous day I hope it is okay.

Back to Sunday though my beloved Mozart has just gone on, the paper is beckoning and I intend to take things really gently. I hope to be back on here some time in the week. Enjoy the rest of Sunday.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment