Monday 14 April 2014

Spoke Too Soon.

Following my post on Friday morning the Friday adage was proved correct-it all kicked off. I ended up doing 4 back to back meetings including a home visit. So I was quite relieved to get home after that before setting off on my next adventure.

As noted it was a working weekend. Indeed I worked very hard and came home shattered. Whether I did any good only time will tell although the case presented to me was not as bad as I feared. It is so hard to work with people with paranoia. But being able at times to acknowledge paranoia for what it is rather than just being paranoid at least gives a basis to start working.

When I get home tonight it is on to appraise my finally academic paper. After that it is just many hours given over to writing up. For all my anxieties on this module and fear of failure-that was very real for a while-once I got my head round it it really wasn't very difficult.

I'm counting down the days until my holiday. Much of that will be given over to writing up but I'm looking forward to seeing dad. I plan to roast a leg of lamb on Easter Day even if it is just the 2 of us there. I can always make a shepherd's pie after. I do need a rest though. So the music will go on, I will shut the world out and continue my lonely journey until it is back to the chaos.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment