Sunday 20 April 2014

Sea Air.

Gazing out the window I can see the sea. Yes I'm back to roots visiting dad. I can't see France today, it's too gloomy. Cold too and not very inviting. Yet it is nice to get away for a couple of days. The MSc work is almost done so have awarded myself an extra day away. I will catch the train on Tuesday then see how the rest of the week pans out.

Today is the most important festival in the Christian calender, Easter Day. The day of the resurrection which is the key feature of that faith. Dad is not back from church yet. Unusual, maybe he has forgotten me. I will slow roast a shoulder of lamb for us this afternoon. I quite fancy a jaunt to a country pub whilst it cooks despite the cold.

My mood has been a little volatile this week but not too bad. I don't think I've had any minus days but not too many plus days either. Firmly rooted at 0

Time will run quickly from here on in. The NFL draft, later this year, the end of term, the long slow monotony of life without the students, a summer holiday, turning 45 and then September. It all starts again. There is a difference this year though. I have a very special event to attend on 6th September. My great friend Beka is getting married. And I am giving her away.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment