Wednesday 9 April 2014

Seeing the Subtitles.

As of this evening I finally have a large modern flat screen TV up and running in my little flat. I bought a small flat screen when they came out about 10 years ago. Cost a fortune, was very heavy and I could not see the subtitles or sports scores in the corner of the screen. Fast forward and finally having a little money to spare I have updated. Now I can see everything and it is so simple even I can use it. I have Champions League game on not because I'm particularly interested but because I can and at least I now know who is winning.

It has been a fairly productive day today. I did my first academic paper appraisal. Took a lot longer than I anticipated but I'm now 1 down 2 to go. By Monday at the latest I hope to have all 3 done. Then I move onto writing up. I am getting there.

On Friday I travel to London then onto Buckinghamshire the following day. Something of a working weekend but I always like to help my friends out. After that 4 more days of work then a well deserved holiday. I will visit dad for a few days. I hope to meet an old friend Ros whom I've not seen since the late 1990s. If you are reading Ros, and I know you will at some stage, can you e mail possible dates? I very much hope you're enjoying your holiday after another long term.

We will see what tomorrow brings. Whatever it is I'm counting down the days.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment