Friday 4 April 2014

Boat Race Day is Coming.

Term is finally over! It is Friday, I'm home, a Thai curry has been infusing for 2 days and am on top of my studies. Must be time to relax. Much more importantly than that Sunday is Boat Race Day. And all you regulars will know what that means, the Pimm's season starts! Preparations are under-way, fruit is bought, a little Pimm's is left over from last season. Tomorrow I will get another bottle of Pimm's, lemonade and the all important mint.

Joy apart I will keep working for another 2 weeks. 2 more academic papers need to be read tomorrow. Then I must select the appraisal tools to use then it is a question of getting on and doing it. The last on-line tutorial is on Monday. I think I understand what is needed now.

Time will now no doubt fly through to September when it all starts again. By November I hope I will have my MSc. After that I suspect the job hunt starts again; so be it.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment