Wednesday 26 February 2014

Brahms or Study? That was the Question.

Owing to traffic and over running meetings I was late home tonight. I had food in but it took 40 minutes to cook so found myself somewhat behind. When I did finally get sorted I faced a toss up of whether to listen to the Brahms double concerto for violin and cello or listen to another interminable lecture on academic databases.

Brahms won. But this adds to my feeling of always chasing and and never quite catching up. So as a compromise I will spend the next hour or so trying to make sense of the copious notes that I have made so far.

I'm not really sure what I feel today. Am I flat? Am I verging on depressed? Or am I just tired? I need one of my mini highs-that will sort it out. Yet I've not had one for ages. No always a bad thing as I tend to piss people off then. So back it is to the radio and study. Until next time.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment