Saturday 8 February 2014

Restless Afternoon.

This afternoon has been odd. I have felt flat and restless but I have no idea why. Felt fine when I woke up. Popped into town to shop and share a beer with Yang then came home planning an afternoon of rugby. It did not happen. I couldn't focus on it and found my mood sinking. Hopefully just one of those days.

It appears as if my book launch will unexpectedly go ahead at the university on Wednesday 19th February. I had originally earmarked that day but had felt we needed to postpone as a result of my recent illness. Others intervened though and I will now be marking Universities Mental Health Day to what I expect will be a very small audience. Funny how when the important people get involved events have a habit of getting out of control. Let us hope at least few people turn up even at such short notice.

My kitchen reverts to curry tonight. I've always loved eggs and will be a doing a rather nice egg curry from Rick Stein. Tomorrow, along with opera and reading I will be  roasting a pheasant. Not done one of those in ages. See you then.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment