Saturday 15 February 2014

An Expensive Day.

The world does not seem to know what to do with itself today. Beautiful sunshine one minute then pouring rain. I got soaked in town. Back home now and exhausted. Although I'm much better I still struggle at times with exhaustion. It is amazing how much it takes out of us when we are ill.

Today I finally managed to sort the debacle of my water supply. Cost a fortune as my landlord simply refuses take responsibility for upkeep. Would never have moved here had I known it would be like this but I can't afford to move. So my quest to be solvent will be delayed another couple of months.

Having been extremely anxious about my studies I now feel a little more in control. I've missed less than I thought and I will meet with my tutor when she gets back from her leave on Thursday. Sadly that day also brings the dreaded appraisal; another waste of a couple of hours.

Yet that can all wait. It is the weekend. I "Have War of the Worlds" on, there is a chickpea and chorizo stew in store later then roast chicken tomorrow. My mood continues to modulate but only in manageable parameters.

I might blog tomorrow, depends on how long it takes me to catch up on my missed lectures. See you all soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment