Sunday 23 February 2014

Confusion Reigns.

My attempts to catch up on the next module of my course are leading only to more confusion. I understand the concepts but the complexity of the IT work involved simply baffles me. No matter how many notes I take I'm still confused. That took up 90 minutes of my afternoon and I'm now none the wiser. I don't like distance learning. That will always be my downfall.

Okay I may have got 78% in my first module but the most difficult part was understanding the technology needed. As a result it was much more laborious task than it might have been. The concepts are not hard.

I've put all that aside for now and can focus on the rest of my Sunday. The ham is studded with cloves and about to go in to roast. The potatoes are par-boiled and I managed to listen to Choral Evensong on the radio. Wonderful to hear Rubbra in A again-that takes me back to my childhood. Later they have the Mozart C minor mass, fantastic stuff.

My mind is calm and I feel some gentle reading coming on to accompany my Mozart. Perhaps an opera after that; Haydn I think.

What will tomorrow bring? I guess I will find out soon enough. Besides there is good rioja to be drunk before then; let the 'moro be the 'moro.

I Heard a Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment