Wednesday 12 February 2014

Launch Date.

The day is approaching when once again my voice will be heard in public. After my recent illness I had thought I would need to postpone the planned launch of "Charon's Ferry". However, strange interventions have led to us going back to the original date.

So to any of you who are local I will be delivering a talk entitled "Us and Them, Crossing Mental Health Rubicon" and launching "Charon's Ferry" at the University of Hertfordshire on Wednesday 19th February. The event will take place on the College Lane Campus in the Lindop Building between 1.00 and 2.30 pm. If you want to come leave a comment-need to know refreshment numbers.

It has been a long hard travel from the day we launch the first book to now. I am a different person. My life is by no means perfect, but then again whose is? Maybe 1 day I will write a third book.

As the days tick by to the launch the storms are still battering Britain and most people are miserable. I'm in the warm listening to Mahler and about to plough my way through the notes for tomorrow's HPFT Governors meeting. It will be my first formal council. I wonder if anyone will listen to my voice there. That is if I can find it. More soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment