Wednesday 19 February 2014

The Big Day.

Hi all,

Today is University Mental Health Day. It is my big day. For at 1.00 pm I will be delivering a talk and launching "Charon's Ferry" on the world. Such a journey for me. All started on 16th June 1990. Does it end on 19th February 2014? An ending of sorts but maybe more a new beginning. I'm delighted that even on only 8 days notice we may get 50-60 people coming to hear me speak. I guess I had been be good.

For those of you who want to read it it is now more widely available. I'm hoping this link will work-it can be a bit hit and miss on here! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Charons-Ferry-Mark-Edgar/dp/1783820233/ref=tmm_pap_title_0 . Looks like it is miss today.

I will report back either later or tomorrow. Better get back to my talk now.

Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment