Saturday 1 March 2014

Slowly but Surely.

The expected snow never materialised yesterday. Thus ended the wettest winter on record in the UK. No snow thank goodness. The flowers are blooming and the air is mild. Is spring really here? Last year we had snow in April. I'm hoping for something more glorious this year.

Well in my life another week is over. I'm getting there but still not really back to normal. I caught up at work but it will no doubt snowball as soon as I start contacting people. With my course I'm about ready to do my search. But given my fear of IT I'm not really looking forward to it.

I awarded myself the weekend off. Needed to do some boring domesticity and shopping. A Thai beef curry is on the menu today. We went out last night to the excellent "China Sky" restaurant after work-everyone was suitably impressed. As it is pay day I'm also heading out for Sunday lunch with my friend Madeline-The Waggoners  do an excellent roast.

Away from all that though, little by little, slowly but surely the availability of "Charon's Ferry" expands. It is now in stock abroad and more widely here. Given the recent revelations of the tax arrangements of certain on-line firms something closer to home might suit people better. Below might help.

http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/products/mark+edgar/charon27s+ferry/10378234/

Looks like the link didn't work again-it is so unreliable on here. And now I bid you farewell, the Thai curry is beckoning.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment