Saturday 2 May 2015

Hobbling About.

The arrival of a long feared infection has slightly blighted my holiday weekend. Curious condition I have whose name eludes me has struck just when the Doctor Surgery is shut an extra day. Upshot is I'm struggling to walk, in some pain and anxiety growing. When it was diagnosed I was told an infection would probably lead to surgery. Really don't need that.

Foot troubles aside we made it through another week. Back on Tuesday Doctors and infection permitting. I will sample the delights of short listing candidates for interview on Wednesday, never done that before. The interview will not be for a few weeks but it should lead to some help for me.

Before then and also health permitting the plan is London on Monday. Always great to see old friends I thought were lost forever. The joys of social media have certainly allowed me to re-engage with my past. So supper in Angel.

As for tonight I will bake some chicken thighs smothered in honey and mustard, listen to Verdi on the radio, Un Ballo In Maschera, and keep an eye on day 3 of the NFL draft. Tomorrow brings roast duck.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment