Saturday 30 May 2015

A Nothing Kind of a Day.

I'm not really sure what to make of today. It is neither good nor bad. In fact I'm a bit perplexed and lacking in emotion. I was very tired when I got up. Went out with a friend from work last night, great night but overdid it. So I was feeling a little lost most of the day.

That said I managed some domestic stuff, I had a pint in The Waggoners, braved the cut throat razor at the Turkish barbers and am now cooking a Sumatran lamb curry. Had a little taste earlier, had to add sugar and salt.

Once that's done I don't know. Perhaps an opera. Or Morse. Too restless to decide now. I also need to figure out what to do tomorrow. I'm loathed to cook, we're off to Spain on Wednesday so don't really want leftovers hanging around. I can also feel my anxiety about going away slowly building. Why does this happen every year?

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment