Saturday 23 May 2015

And So It Begins.

I woke up this morning edgy, restless and flat. So starts another Bank Holiday weekend. The fear is that my toe has started hurting again. It had been fine for a couple of weeks and now barely 10 before we fly to Madrid it has threatened to derail things already. Is it that anxiety that has plagued me in the run up to our last 2 holidays? If so it has started early. Please do not let my foot floor me again.

In my uncertainly I popped into town to shop. Good things on the menu, Vietnamese stir fried pork tonight, roasted gammon tomorrow then a Thai belly pork curry on Monday. There is also the plan to make a parsley soup. But it is not lifting my mood. That remains resolutely flat.

The cricket does not go well for England. There was recently an outside chance of a ticket to the Ashes at Lord's. Sadly it was not to be. But I will be going to the Oval in August. Somehow I can't see England improving much, they are extremely poor at the moment.

I think I need an opera and reading night, that shall be tonight's course of action.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment