Sunday 26 April 2015

Not So Rare Beef.

Greetings on such a dull day. The weather has really turned, rain last night and cold and grey today. I had an excellent lunch at The Waggoners although the beef wasn't very rare. It was beautifully tender and succulent. Lovely glass of Malbec too followed by a fruit and champagne terrine and some marvellous raspberry sorbet. All in all a good trip out.

Back at home my anxiety of recent days has abated somewhat. I'm listening to Mozart's Coronation Mass and looking forward to Howells' Collegium Regale and Bainton's And I Saw a New Heaven at the church of St Francis of Assisi in town later. It's only an amateur choir so not expecting miracles but it is such sublime music I felt I couldn't miss it.

I have made a little progress on a small project I'm toying with. Whilst unlikely to succeed, very few of my ventures do, but worth a go I suppose. Tomorrow I'm interviewing prospective clinical psychology doctorate students-very competative so looking forward to that. Normal service resumes on Tuesday.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment