Sunday 17 May 2015

Changing Taste With Age.

For years I swore blind that I didn't like goat's cheese. In fact when it came to cheese my tastes were always limited-mild only. Now at the age of 45 I realise the absurdity of my former stance. In recent months the strength of cheeses I can tolerate has risen and I've finally overcome my disdain for the product of goats. So on a quiet Sunday lunch was taken with a goat's cheese salad with a mint dressing. And most splendid it was too.

As mentioned before tonight's offering is roast chicken. It currently rests in the kitchen coming up to room temperature. The Magic Flute plays quietly in the background and the paper is half read. A promising start to the day outside seems to have faded. I ought to go for a walk after the opera finishes but it doesn't feel too inviting.

Only 2 more weeks of work remain before our trip to Madrid. Not really had the expected anxiety yet but it will come. I suppose I ought to think of getting some Euros, really have no idea how much I will need. But I am looking forward to it when we get there. Until I get back to you all take care and enjoy your Sunday.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment