Thursday 1 January 2015

Deja Vu.

A year has now passed since I woke up to 2014 with swollen tonsils. It quickly morphed into the most horrendous cough which they thought was whooping cough. And that took me out of action for some time.

This year I woke up and guess what? My tonsils were swollen and I feel very under the weather. All very weird but that is the nature of deja vu. With luck it is only a little burst of tonsillitis which I'm a bit prone to. Please God if you are there just let it be that and be gone in a couple of days.

To sooth the pain I'm hoping a slow cooked roast shoulder of pork will help. My friend Richard is coming. And I will take it very gently.

As for the party it was good although marred somewhat by a couple of people using cocaine and ruining the night for others. Why do people do that shit?

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment