Wednesday 14 January 2015

Home Comforts.

Halleluia!! For the first time in 6 years the boiler system in my flat is working properly without losing pressure, I have hot water and I have heat. It has been a long time coming but it is finally a comfortable home.

To continue a theme of comfort the simplicity of roast chicken, roast potatoes and 3 different vegetables took up my early evening and now I'm listening to Haydn with a glass of Pinot Grigio and reflecting on a day that delivered more than it promised. Very good to catch up with my friend Jacqueline, she is amazing book reviews, for a sushi lunch and putting the world to rights.

I feel more stable after yesterday's shock discovery. I cannot do anything to undo what won't now be but I have to move on as best I can. I think my mood has hit +2 on the scale for the first time in ages. And that is very good news.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment