Friday 30 January 2015

A Dusting of Snow.

The last time I saw snow was during the bitter winter on 2012-2013. That winter we had 4 significant downfalls here that seriously disrupted my work life given that I live on a steep hill that it utterly treacherous when the snow and ice come. We had nothing last year.

All change last night with a light dusting of snow. It settled but was gone by morning. Other parts of the country have had much heavier falls. I say keep it light.

So another week is over. After a challenging start it was okay. I was paid today-always good. But there was reason for celebration yesterday when I realised that I had managed to get to the end of the month in credit for the first time since I left Kent. I now have no debts at all. A huge relief. I'm hoping now I can save a little from time to time.

I will get the train to Miriam's tomorrow via Cambridge. We will attend the Ely Beer Festival on Saturday then on Sunday night I settle down with Nigel for the clash of the titans that will be this year's Super Bowl. I cannot call a clash of 2 heavy weight teams although my desire and suspicion is for a Seattle win.

No return to reality until Tuesday. That in itself has to be good. This is my last January post, see you all in February.

I Heard a Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment