Saturday 3 January 2015

Gathering Gloom.

The news is not good my end. On this grey, gloomy and wet day I have barely moved beyond the sofa. Didn't even eat lunch. The tonsil pain has now moved to my chest and right ear. It hurts to move, to laugh, to cough and pretty much everything else. I was even in bed by 11.45 pm as I felt so rough and didn't wake up until midday.

So a day of nothing other than repeats on TV, a couple of cups of coffee, 1 of tea and not much else. Can't believe that after missing most of the end of last term I'm now ill again as another term starts on Monday.

I will venture out later to eat. Then I don't know. Is it worth going to bed but not to sleep? I find that very frustrating. Chatting to someone I know last night has had something similar he said it lasted a week. Well 4 days to go then if I'm lucky. Hopefully feel better next time I speak to you all.

I Heard a Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment