Tuesday 13 January 2015

Don't Count Your Chickens.

There is an old English saying that states "never count your chickens before they hatch". Well I assume it is English. If my friend Richard is reading this no doubt he will google it and correct me. Today has been a day that began brightly then took a sharp and devastating nosedive this afternoon. My last post seems more apt now. Just as I was being cautiously optimistic my hopes have been dashed by a decision beyond my control. In reality I think it is the correct decision but it may have an impact that doesn't help me.

It appeared recently as if a path was beginning to become clear. Now it is murky and foggy and once again I go into the unknown without any inkling what is over the horizon.

Now home I brightened the evening with a beautiful rare sirloin steak and the music of Orlando di Lassus. I fear staring at the TV will take up most of the rest of my night. Whether I take anything in is anyone's guess.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment