Tuesday 6 January 2015

Getting There, Hand In Tomorrow.

Despite my lurgy I have survived the first 2 days back. Still all over the place but slowly things are starting to take shape. I left a little early today to visit my Dr. As suspected I am unwell but not in a serious way. He gave me antibiotics to use if it doesn't clear up in a few days. I will try to let nature take its course.

So home on a Tuesday night I dined on fiery Hunan lamb, turned the TV off and switched over to Offenbach. Been a while since I listened to him. It is good. Of perhaps a bit more significance I have everything checked, printed and fill in for my MSc submission which I hope to do tomorrow. Then it is out of my hands.

And so I return to T E Lawrence. Still loving it but it is very slow, can't manage more than a couple of chapters per night. Maybe by next Christmas I will be there.

See you all soon, and yes there are people out there now after my recent baron audience spell.

I Heard a Voice.

PS Still no joy on the boiler, played phone tennis with them today, try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment