Saturday 17 January 2015

Fiery Curry, Lots of Chillies.

Greetings to all you out there in blog land. You find me writing on a cold but clear day in which I have done a little domesticity-my cleaner is busy with her other job-a little shopping and now a little cooking. Tonight it is a Thai pork curry with ginger, pickled garlic and a lot of dried red chillies. I'm expecting fire.

I'm glad it is the weekend. I'm still finding work quite exhausting as I did not have any early mornings for a couple of months. It takes a bit of getting used to. I feared I might have had a late and potentially risky end to yesterday but it all went smoothly. Academic psychiatrists really should know better than to diagnose without even meeting people. The information I was given was bullshit. Why do people mistake anger for mental illness? Why indeed am I dealing with so many angry people? I suppose it is because I stay calm and usually diffuse situations.

Tomorrow brings roast duck and Rioja, some opera and then the NFC and AFC conference championship games as another NFL season draws towards its climax. I plan to watch the Super Bowl with my brother in law Nigel. See you soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment