Wednesday 28 January 2015

Gentle Music, a Beer and a Waiting Game

Wednesday night. Half way through the week. After the challenges of Friday and Monday the last couple of days have been relatively smooth. Well at least at work. The domestic challenges of still waiting for the plumber and desperately missing my cleaner go on.

So I have settled for some gentle music on the radio, Berlioz is on, a beer and a little catch up with my on line friends.

There really isn't much to report. My mood is defiantly neutral. Cooking has been limited owing to expected calls from plumbers but good old English fry up in duck fat is a nice compromise. He promises he will come tomorrow.

I had an e mail from Dory today. It has been an age since we met and she is missing me. Me too. Maybe we can coincide our lives to meet next week. Working can put a serious dent in social plans. But we all have to do it. Sorry if this post is boring but it does happen sometimes in my life. See you soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment