Monday 4 August 2014

Hideous Fake.

This is the first of two posts today. This one is self indulgent and irrelevant. The second post is very important so stay patient.

After a weekend of feeling low and confused I do feel somewhat better today. It was not helped by the fact that my vapouriser which has kept me off the cigarettes for 74 days unexpectedly died. Nowhere I know that sells them was open so as a temporary measure I purchased and e cigarette from Sainsbury's. Utterly hideous. I would never have been able to stay off that long with just one of those.

All is saved now as I managed to catch the shop before it closed and replace the offending part. So we can resume reality.

Funny thing is I have no idea why I was low. I was tired but I'd had such a good week depression seemed a long way off. But the beast that is my madness came back. Back at home I'm listening to Mahler's 9th. Not heard it before. And consuming a glass of Pimm's. There are only three weeks of work before my next break. Perused the suits in various shops today in anticipation of Beka and Mike's wedding. Must give the speech more thought too.

More self indulgence soon, next up something serious.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment