Friday 29 August 2014

A Surprise Visit.

Today did not start well. My original plan was cancelled yesterday. It left open opportunities for St Albans or Cambridge perhaps. That was all dependent on sleeping well. It didn't happen. The edgy feeling of the last few days persists and the dreams are back. I'm hoping it is only temporary. Not always easy making decisions on day when I feel like this. So I just ambled about, bought a couple of bits and pieces then off to a shopping centre. A pub was planned on the way home.

Well it didn't happen. A surprising call from my friend Ali over here from Nigeria brought me back to home for a most unexpected meeting. We only did coffee and walked with her boys in the park and we were only together 90 minutes but such a nice change on a day that was not up to much.

Home again I can't be bothered to cook. So it is to the take away. Then on to tomorrow. The big birthday. I will see many friends tomorrow. Let's hope my mood holds and anxiety disappears even for a short while.

I might write one more post before the end of August; see you then.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment