Saturday 16 August 2014

Glad That is Over.

What a week. I certainly don't expect chaos and mayhem in August. I think I'm somewhat better than last time I posted on here. Finally had a debrief yesterday-they pre-empted me. Will it make me better off? I don't know but nice not to be left on my own to deal with it all.

I'm taking it very easy this weekend. I was supposed to be going to the Great British Beer Festival at Olympia with my friend Malik last night but I worked late and was too tired. Didn't stop me overdoing things in the hog last night so not at my best. More than anything else I feel tired. There is a fiery Thai curry infusing for tonight. Tomorrow I venture back to lamb for the first time in a while. Nice slow roast on a gentle Sunday.

There is but one more week of work before I'm off again. 2 weeks today I will be 45. 3 weeks today Beka gets married. In a month the mayhem will start all over again. But that can wait. An afternoon of cricket awaits me as I recuperate from this week.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment