Sunday 28 May 2017

Restorative Charm of a Long Weekend.

Hello out there. I thought you would all enjoy a break from my mumblings. My last post was pretty bleak for indeed it was a bleak day. Moving on it all seems sadly ridiculous that something so stupid and inconsequential should throw me right out. But it did.

So on this long weekend I am pleased to let you know I am restored to a more stable place. That people were concerned is obvious from Ros and dad who both got in touch. So Ros as you enjoy your yurt experience at Hay on Wye for half term be assured that I am doing better.

The long weekend has been unusually busy. I went to my friend Karen's leaving do on Friday. Food wasn't up to much but we had a nice evening. She is only moving to an office 50 yards away but I'm pleased she is moving on.

Then last night I went to a 50th birthday party. In all honesty I wasn't really in the mood for a party but I'm glad I went. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

And so to Sunday. I didn't sleep well and woke quite early but I'm enjoying Handel, doing some reading, had a healthy lunch and am looking forward to roast pork later. I didn't invite anyone today, fancy spending time on my own.

At some stage I must update my mood diary. I don't think it will be happy reading but I keep telling myself it is just a blip not a trend. True anxiety has wreaked havoc at times my mood has not gone plummeting down into the depths of times gone by.

If you are reading in the UK enjoy the rest of the holiday. If abroad may Sunday be peaceful and restful.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment