Sunday 2 June 2013

So, What Happened Next?

Flaming June is now into its second day. It is not exactly flaming but at least the sun has re-appeared in the sky. Sunday afternoon is marching on. Some of you might have noticed that I finally managed to correct the time on the posts. Those new to the blog must think I'm a real night owl with most posts apparently coming in the early hours. Well for reasons I do not understand the clock on here was set to central Pacific time. No more.

I'm very surprised that my dad hasn't called after my odd post yesterday. He usually does on the days I struggle. Today is the day after the aberration of yesterday has gone. I'm no longer in a mixed state thank God. It was horrible. I did make it to London in the end and had a good time. That said I do hope my friend Jess is okay; last seen hugging a toilet in the Crispy Duck in Chinatown. I declined the invitation of our younger brethen to go clubbing; never was my scene even when I was younger. One has promised to find me a wife. Not sure what to make of that!

So as the time ticks on on a another weekend the pork is roasting in the oven, the potatoes are par boiled and I'm listening to Haydn's "Creation" in German for the first time. I feel okay but not wanting to face tomorrow. I have no students coming to brighten my day, only 2 meetings. The one I'm not looking forward to has been postponed twice but sooner or later I will have to face it. Trouble is I have no idea what it's about-always tricky. By this time tomorrow I will be enlightened on that. The question is will I be raging or rejoicing? I have no wayof knowing.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment