Tuesday 10 July 2012

Shameless Self Indulgence.

I have a favour to ask of all my loyal blog friends to indulge my ego. If you like what you see on this blog and feel it could go further please feel free to nominate it for a Mind Media Award, see link below:

http://www.mind.org.uk/blog/7066_submit_your_favourite_bloggers_and_tweeters_for_the_mind_media_awards

For those unaware, Mind is one of the most influential mental health charities in the UK. I have received a lot of support from them over the years as well as working for them in paid and unpaid capacities.

Don't think there is any financial gain to be made by a nomination but the kudos would be good and maybe it can then spread my passion for madness and food to many others.

Thanks in advance.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment