Tuesday 31 May 2016

On the Cusp of Summer?

Is it really June tomorrow? Sun where are you? Summer should be upon us yet on another cold, wet, grey day it doesn't really look like it. I vividly recall the summer of 2007 as I prepared to uproot my life and go into the unknown that is now my life. It poured with rain almost every day and my battle with anxiety began in earnest.

The last couple of days have seen me anxious once again and listless. Today despite a rocky start has been a good. Sarah and I had a lovely lunch at The White Horse at Burnham Green. She is such good company and that smile. Of course not all is always as it seems but it never ceases to amaze me how full of kindness she is. I'm not always that kind to everyone, too emotional really to do myself justice.

My holiday preparations went on after. I have my Euros, my hair is cut and I have some warm weather clothes. Sarah tells me to expect a lot of heat. She has been with her son in April and is was 32 degrees then. Dad and I will meet on Thursday. Suspect I will just do diner out, running down food stocks in advance of being away.

Will it rain again tomorrow? If it does it will nice to escape to warm sunny climes. See you soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment