Saturday 28 May 2016

Holiday is Here.

Welcome to a warm Bank Holiday Saturday. The Test match is on, England are on top, the sun is shining and I'm finally getting a break from work. The dark days pre Christmas seem a long time ago thank goodness. I've not taken any leave really since the break for Christmas. Easter came and went. And on I marched. It is fine to be feeling so much better. But I need a rest.

The trip to Naples is drawing nigh. Not anxious yet, let's hope it stays away. I'm waiting for pay day on Tuesday so get my euros and a few bits and pieces.

Monday takes me to Covent Garden to meet my friend Krishna. She was a student of mine for some time but now we are friends. Tuesday takes me to The White Horse at Burnham Green for lunch with my friend Sarah. She is always good company with her big smile and positive take on everything. Her kindness to people puts me to shame.

Early days of course but it will no doubt fly by. There is cooking to be done-liver tonight and roast beef tomorrow-and Pimm's to be made. Thank goodness for holidays.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment