Monday 30 May 2016

Trains Stop Play.

I am supposed to be in London now. My friend Krishna and I haven't seen each other since last summer. Sadly the trains, or lack of them, put paid to our planned reunion. A real shame as I was very much looking forward to seeing her.

In truth it has been an out of sorts kind of day. I couldn't get out of bed, simply too tired. When I did emerge the anxiety was lurking inside and I was outwardly restless. Yes the cricket is on but I seem to have lost interest in that too.

After a quick wander round town and spending nothing I took myself out The White Horse at Welwyn for a nice pint of Adnam's Southwold - good ale that. In a way I wish I had eaten there, there was a lovely looking specials board. But alas no.

On the plus side the day before pay day proved that I had not been quite as profligate as I feared this month - money left over. But then again I need to buy my Euros on Wednesday so it all helps.

My mood needs to be better tomorrow, seeing the lovely Sarah - she always cheers me up. Enjoy the rest of the holiday.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment