Tuesday 3 May 2016

A Month To Go.

This time in a month I will be in Italy. Yes our annual trip taken amid the chaos of dad moving house and me trying as ever to juggle my life. It has come about much quicker than I anticipated. A break will be nice although it probably feels like the blind leading the blind. With luck we will meet some nice people as we did last year.

Back in reality I'm doing okay. My love of Mozart is reinvigorated by my joyous weekend event. Tonight is an opera night. A little reading and a brief broadcast to you all. The week is moving on apace after the holiday. Soon be Friday then I'm off back down to Kent to see dad. The optician also awaits.

It occurred to me over the weekend that as I haven't done my mood diary recently I will have missed how much better I have been doing. Few days in the minus column and quite a few around about plus 2. Still no sign of mania and I hope I'm not pissing too many people off. Well no more so than usual.

May that continue when the long summer comes. I find it hard to motivate myself then. And oh so soon the autumn will come again and chaos will ensue. Do I feel better equipped to manage that than last year? I'll let you know when summer comes and my rest becomes a reality.

I Heard a Voice.

1 comment:

  1. Simply great! I have to organize a corporate event space Chicago but quite unaware of good event space Chicago as recently shifted here. Couldn’t say no to my boss but now feeling quite nervous. Hopefully, everything will get sorted out!

    ReplyDelete